Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC

CMP Bath And Spa - Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC
Ordered several multi port valves from my local pool distributor. After 2 months, the parts finally came in for me to pick up. TERRIBLE delivery time from CMP to the distributor, totally unacceptable!! After negotiating a price break with the distributor for the extremely late delivery, I went to a customer's house to replace the Multi-port valve on her sand filter and guess what I waited 2 months for...............A LEAKING MULTI - PORT VALVE from CMP!!!!! Not only was the order extremely late, but the product itself started leaking immediately after installation!!!! Returned the product to the distributor and requested the OEM product that I know works well. CHEAP CHINESE PRODUCTS FROM CUSTOM MOLDED PRODUCTS ARE NOT WORTH THE TIME OR THE CHEAPER COST!!! Wasted my time and rattled my customer's faith in my company. NEVER AGAIN!!! OEM only for replacement parts from now on, CMP products are very cheap but that comes with the low quality performance and possibly your reputation after it fails...... BEWARE of the CMP Multi Port Valves!!!! I'll get to the leaking CMP diverter valves in another post......Peace!
ID
Newnan, Georgia
Product
Cmp Bath And Spa Valve
Pros
  • Cheap product
Cons
  • Late delivery
  • Snake oil sales tactics
  • Quality of product
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix and test your product before shipping a late order with defective product

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article