Harassment

I've been a member of clubcorp's ny location (the athletic and swim club) going on 9 years as well as a shareholder. I never had a problem or complained until this past October. I received what I perceived as unsatisfactory treatment as a patron. Instead of the issue being addressed properly by management and simply apologizing, the issue escalated and resulted in my membership being increased by 70%. This was obviously retaliation due to my complaint. Fast forwarding to January 2014, I received a letter from the club manager Arlen stating that I used their club facilities while my membership was on hold on the date of January 12th. This is impossible as I was in the state of Florida on this day preparing for surgery. Since my complaint, I have been subject to harassment and targeted by the club manager. I have since joined a new facility where numerous amounts of former members have gone due to the poor customer service stemming from the club manager. Just to put things into perspective, the majority of the staff is great!!! But as a manager, the needs of the customer must be balanced with the needs of the business. Without clients there is no business.
#1192761

The Whole ClubCorp system is out of wack. Take for example ClubCorp headquarters and their membership people, especially Dana Buckett who fail members by not delivering on membership promises.

If you are in Florida, stand clear of the Tower Club. When you have an issue, don't look to Victoria or Club Manager Michael Rosa for help. You will never hear from Rosa, since he likes to pass the buck. Members are having issues.

They are consistently promoting their useless programs.

They only care about new members, similar to mobile phone companies. They are not interested in service.

ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article