This sucks

20 plus years ago at the ripe age of 20 I was plied with mimosa's and conned in to buying a time share in las Vegas. I have faithful paid it off and have managed to let a few people use it now and again. Twice in 25 years I think. but it has gotten to the point the maintance fees go up every year. I could easily go to vegas for the fee they charge every year. I tried to give it back to the resort , they will not except it knowing every thing they told me years ago was a lie. they talked about the great investment how the fees would never go beyond a certain point how it would raise in value and what a great investment it was that it was actually deeded. I would own a piece of real property. These were all lies. What it amount to is you can never get rid of it. Now they tell me upon my death it will go to my daughter and she will be responsible for the ever increasing maintance fees . How can this be legal? I would happily sign it over to anyone , and now they say they have final say on who I can sell it to. This is robbery the only way out I can see is to claim bankruptcy. It has taken me my whole life to build my credit score in to the 800 range. now I have to destroy my credit for relief from this scam. I hope the next mass tragedy in Vagas happens to these people.
#1923629

Club du Soleil CANNOT require your daughter to take ownership of your membership. You can sell your membership or give your membership to anyone you select, unless that person is disapproved by the club. There might be a fee (a few hundred dollars) to transfer ownership.

ID
Service
Club De Soleil Vacation Ownership
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article