Cloud 9 Vapor Lounge - Joyetech Vaporizer Review

2 devices I bought at the West Chester location broke within the first 2 months of use. After the first device all of a sudden went dead I was told by the manager that he couldn't fix it and that I needed to buy a new one. 3 weeks after I bought the second one, the USB port broke off inside the device, so I couldn't charge it. When I went in to get the second device looked at (and hopefully fixed) they told me that it couldn't be fixed, that I needed a receipt, and that it had to be returned within 2 weeks (even though the manager told me -- while I was deciding on whether or not I wanted to buy the second device -- that there was a month warranty on the device I ended up buying.) The person at the counter then implied that it was broken because I was being too rough with it (I plug it in every night and put it in my pocket throughout the day.) This is not to even mention that 3 of the 7 times I stopped in to pick up my juice, they were out of it. I feel like this business only cares about you when they benefit or when they want to sit around and BS. I'm beyond disappointed in my experience.
ID
Product
Joyetech Vaporizer
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article