Cloonacauneen Castle

I have been to this restuarant many times before (including afters of my own wedding, my 30th Birthday party). I was annoyed at the fact that I had booked for a christening to have finger food and there was no where for us to sit with the function room earlier. There was tea and coffee included in the pakcage which I had selected, a few people out of the 30 that were there were asked if they would like tea or coffee, I certainly was not one of them.  I was charged for 40 people but ahd confirmed that only 30 would be attending during the week.  My husband paid the next day without my knowledge.  I went back to Cloonacauneen Castle to get a refund and I was met with a Lady (the owner) who had the worst attitude I have cme across when I asked to be refunded I was told I will have to wait and I said no I would like to be refunded today.  This lady then proceeded to tell me that "you shouldn't really book finger food for the afters of a chrstening" as if I was dirt on her shoe.  I have never been so insulted in my life and I will never go back there.  Considering I am local, I was disgusted, highly offended and insulted. I WOULD AVOID THIS PLACE!!! COMPLETE DISGRACE!!!
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article