Clixsense deletes referals without reasons.

Clixsense said if you introduce one more person to the page, and under you, you will get 0.2$. but the page delete your referal if that person and you are same IP that the page did not even tell this rule out. clixsense does not speak that one person can not use same IP to open referal, only said you will get $0.2 if you bring one referal under you usually most people would bring their friends to the same computer online center and join clixsense by same area, same online area, same IP not strange. finally clixsense deleted all referal that made me give up. I dont recommend clixsense. I would never go clixsense. all my friends, which I shown them to clixsense, are all removed by clixsense saying same IP opening. when all are different people clixsense is *** site. scam and *** and bogus site

I have been a member for a while and i am lucky if i make $20 a year. There are plenty of surveys but i never qualify for any even though there are about 20 surveys open to me. Offers and tasks links mostly open to a site that is advertising.i am tired of reading in the forum about people saying they make hundreds of dollars a day...are they phoneys just to get people in or are some given special treatment.

@PissedConsumer1057580

I am sick of the people on the forum who claim to earn hundreds a week. What makes me suspicious is the biggest earners are the administrator and a well- known online scammer.

They have earned thousands over the years. There seems to be a class system in place.

The few that earn thousands a year .the ones who earn hundreds a year and those that struggle to make a decent amount. There is something odd about it.

clixsense is non-sense! imagine i registered and earned for a month already using the internet connection at my home and office when all of a sudden my account is suspended due to im "their system" is detecting my IP is using a proxy?

it should have been detected when i got registered the first day!

anyway, a dollar, not much to me, but what if there are a thousand person, worked for it? that would be a thousand dollar in a month!

this is trully a scam!

View more comments (2)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article