Clinton Housing Development and Fraud(?)

This is a long story, but I will attempt to make it short. The Clinton Housing Development Inc. has asked foreign interns (mostly from Germany) to come to the U.S. for one year. They signed leases for one location, but were told to live somewhere else. Why? Because they were told their units were not ready yet. However, the city and state is paying rent to n-occupied" units while they pay rent at the place they don't. In other words, this organization is getting funds on a fraudulent basis. This was in September 2011. It is now 2012 March, and their units are still not ready. My complaint is two interns are staying with me, and I was told they would be out by December 2011. Now, I am being told "they" (the management) do know when they (interns) will be moving. I only agree to have the interns stay because of the deadline I was given. This is a hardship on me because I am disabled, and they (interns) have no regards to privacy and personal items. I have written three letters and 'cc' four managers at the main office. But I have received no response. I simply don't know what to do.

This company treats their workers bad (no job security).Workers do not get a lunch break, most of us have not had a raise in 5 years. On top of that, they decided most recently to do a company audit.

What we were told was "oops chdc made a mistake and gave everyone more vacation time than they were supposed to and now we will be garnishing your wages." They did this to many people in the company.

"Human Resourses" is one person and unfortunetly she is extremely unprofessional and gossips about everyone.She uses her position to hire her rude and ignorant family/friends. Everyone knows everyones business. Maintenance workers are not given proper tools to do their job.

The finance girl messes up everyones checks.

sometimes their checks actually bounce!!! Its really rediculous, do yourself a favor and dont work here!

ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article