Great when you buy. The WORST for follow up service!

The worst customer service and follow up I've ever experienced. Randy, the owner, is very charming and seems so nice and accommodating until he sells you a system and then he doesn't care if you have good customer service or even if your unit works. If you can get them to answer the phone at all and schedule a technician to come to see why your NEW AC isn't working, you'll be lucky if they show up at all, but especially do not expect them to call you if they/he (Randy) can't make it when they/he said they would be there. When I called to complain that the technician was already 2 hours late for yet another appointment, Randy asked me if I wanted the guy to "take a helicopter" and that he will "get there when he gets there". Their "phone answering girl" is extremely rude as well and I suspect she is his wife or daughter. Don't expect her to be nice or accommodating unless you're in the buying phase of the transaction. The entire business is a joke. Check out their other reviews online including the BBB complaints. Do yourself a favor and find another company thats tried and true even if it means paying more money.

We had an appointment yesterday (Thursday) to remedy a failed repair from Tuesday. No body showed.

No body called to explain/reschedule. I have called several times today and have been promised that the owner will call me back. Come on Climate Solutions!!

Communicate! It is Friday evening now and I have no hope that I will get any help from this company (or any other) until Monday and so my rogue Nest thermostat will continue to heat up my house to 80+ degrees or (since we have a boiler baseboard heating system I can turn the electric switch off my boiler) we are going without hot water until Monday.

@PissedConsumer1369898

I must reverse my previous "pissed consumer" comment about Climate Solutions. The owner came out at 8:00 on a Saturday morning and spent quite some time doing diagnostics.

He was able to explain what he was looking for and I got a good tutorial on how our base board heat works and the value of Nest products. He gave me his cell phone number to call if there is a problem before Monday. And he didn't charge me for this second visit.

He also explained the circumstances which caused the no show. My opinion has changed and now I'd recommend Climate Solutions.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Climate Solutions Of Colorado Springs Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Brands Related to Climate Solutions Of Colorado Springs

logo

Brothers Heating And Cool...

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article