Pay Full Room Rates to be Disrespected & Discriminated Against

The hotel staff was completely rude and discriminatory. I've stayed in luxury hotels my entire life and never been treated to threats and attitude like this. I'm astounded. It's rare that I give anything less than 3-4 stars. Clift Hotel and its staff 100% deserves 1 star... especially if you are a minority and ready to be discriminated against -- after paying full rate for a room. People may think this place is "cool" because of the bar, but it's full of posers. Even if you have a good experience at the restaurant or bar downstairs, the rooms and service you receive upstairs is totally different. I'd recommend going to the Intercontinental or W Hotel in SF instead. This is based on extensive experience!
#592038

I would very much like to address this. Your feelings on this subject cause great concern and I feel compelled to investigate.

We at Clift want every one to feel catered to. Our commitment to our service standards is unwavering and I only wish your feelings on this matter were shared with me personally.

I hope you would take me up on this based on the passion we both have on this matter.

Hotel Manager

Matthew Hittleman

ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article