Renee & Eric Clift of Clift Auto Sales, Annville, PA

I bought a truck from Renee Clift of Clift Auto Sales. Renee told me she had driven the truck herself for several weeks. It was a great running truck, excellent gas mileage, etc. Renee Clift has an ad that she sells "QUALITY USED VEHICLES" so I bought the truck. Put $4,000.00 out of pocket and financed the rest. After a couple weeks I noticed the truck was using excessive amounts of oil (no spots on ground or engine) and the service engine soon light cames on. I was told it just had a thorough inspection and oil change at time of purchaes. I called Renee Clift about what was going on and her suggestion, from her husband, Eric Clift was to used a HEAVIER weight oil, other than the manufacturer/owners manual specified. DID NOT DO THAT. Also suggest to change the PCV valve and so I did at my expense! Bottom line, nothing changed and now 4 months of owning the vehicle it is in the shop in need of pistons, valves, etc. The mechanic is recommending a new engine due to the cost of repairs. If the CLIFTS sold "Quality Vehicles" as they advertise and would have HELPED when I initially called in the beginning, things would be different. Way to stand by your vehicles and customers.

That does suck that that happened--u gotta admit though that Renee is a nice piece of *** for her age

ID
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article