Very poor company and ethics

I was quoted by Clifford Carpet Cleaning to clean the carpeting in my home today. a. when the tech arrived though they said they were an authorized Zero Rez dealer in fact they were not. (no affiliation at all) b. they also then added $80.00 to my $142.00 quote which where the majority was not justified and refused to be reasonable. c. Left me once called out on their issues with a home totally ready for cleaning and without service. ** I have now waited 3 days to have my carpet cleaned and now have to wait another 3-4 days for the "real" zero rez dealer to be able to service us. a. they lied about their service b. they changed their quote dramatically on site using the leverage of inconvenience. **** this company should NOT be approved by your service. I can be reached for comment at 651 322 **** if need be. Randy Clifford the Carpet Cleaner 7909 35th Ave N Minneapolis , MN , 55427 763-545-****

when we answer our phones we answer in this fashion, thanks for calling clifford the carpet cleaner not zerorez. this complaint really bothers me,I would never claim to be another company.I think just because we offer a zero residue cleaning some people might get a little confused and think we are claiming to be zerorez.We pull no punches we tell our folks who call us up front that we are not zerorez,Its obvious randy didn't know who he was calling he click on the wrong web site. when you click onto our web site its obvious who we are.

ID
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article