Clickanerd customer service award

We have been using clickanerd.com for 2 years and they have always treated us fair. I even had to send in my computer for a motherboard replacement and it was covered under warranty just as represented. The clickanerd service technicians are always quick to respond and move in on an answer to my problems in a short period of time. It would be nice if they had a technician closer to the nashville area. The best part of dealing with clickanerd is the availability. I have called them at 10:00 PM and received a call back with in a few minutes. I very much recommend clickanerd !

Did you computer just take a ***?

Is it colder than a well digger’s *** outside and thought of yanking all those *** wires off your computer, transporting it across town and leaving it with some *** off that treats you like an ***, make you want to puke?

At Click a Nerd dot com, we have the solution.

Go to Click a Nerd dot com and push the work order button and we do the rest.

That’s right www dot Click a Nerd dot com

No *** combination key ring and garden hose gimmick here.

Just technical experts that really know what the *** they are doing.

Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

www dot click a nerd dot com

My whole family uses click a nerd. My Daughter Jennifer lives in Boulder and she turned me on to click a nerd.

I love the fact they come on your computer and you get to watch the whole thing.

Makes me feel safe. Thank you brandon, I will be calling you for everything about computers.

Select brandon ! He is the best technician we have ever worked with. He is sort of a dork, but he is good !

I use the nerds whn my network goes south and dumps on me. They are really top notch professionals.

Me and my whole family use clickanerd all the time. I especcially like the way they go on your computer and do the fix while you watch on your pc screen. I give them 2 thumbs up with a snap.

I use them all the time. If myspace takes a *** in my computer, I can always rely on clickanerd to get me back online. Thanks Brandon !!!!!

I agree with the last poster. We always call Click a Nerd when we get a virus.

They just pop on the monitor and start doing their magic. I think the nerds are awsome!

View more comments (6)
ID
Killeen, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article