Clickanerd customer service award

We have been using clickanerd.com for 2 years and they have always treated us fair. I even had to send in my computer for a motherboard replacement and it was covered under warranty just as represented. The clickanerd service technicians are always quick to respond and move in on an answer to my problems in a short period of time. It would be nice if they had a technician closer to the nashville area. The best part of dealing with clickanerd is the availability. I have called them at 10:00 PM and received a call back with in a few minutes. I very much recommend clickanerd !

Did you computer just take a ***?

Is it colder than a well digger’s *** outside and thought of yanking all those *** wires off your computer, transporting it across town and leaving it with some *** off that treats you like an ***, make you want to puke?

At Click a Nerd dot com, we have the solution.

Go to Click a Nerd dot com and push the work order button and we do the rest.

That’s right www dot Click a Nerd dot com

No *** combination key ring and garden hose gimmick here.

Just technical experts that really know what the *** they are doing.

Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

www dot click a nerd dot com

My whole family uses click a nerd. My Daughter Jennifer lives in Boulder and she turned me on to click a nerd.

I love the fact they come on your computer and you get to watch the whole thing.

Makes me feel safe. Thank you brandon, I will be calling you for everything about computers.

Select brandon ! He is the best technician we have ever worked with. He is sort of a dork, but he is good !

I use the nerds whn my network goes south and dumps on me. They are really top notch professionals.

Me and my whole family use clickanerd all the time. I especcially like the way they go on your computer and do the fix while you watch on your pc screen. I give them 2 thumbs up with a snap.

I use them all the time. If myspace takes a *** in my computer, I can always rely on clickanerd to get me back online. Thanks Brandon !!!!!

I agree with the last poster. We always call Click a Nerd when we get a virus.

They just pop on the monitor and start doing their magic. I think the nerds are awsome!

View more comments (6)
ID
Killeen, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Clickanerd is a company that operates in the field of Computer Business Solutions, Computer Repair. The company has been on the market since 1991. It provides virus, spyware, malware and trojan removal expert services. At the company, they solve computer problems using client’s internet connection. They can recover data from corrupt/formatted hard drives - memory sticks. Technicians are standing by 24/7/365. The only thing a customer has to do is to visit the web site and push the work order button. A technician will be with you in a few minutes. The services are available 24 Hours.

At the present time, the corporate office of Clickanerd is based in Killeen Texas. Besides, it operates in 15 more states. As payment options the company accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, Check, Diners Club.

Clickanerd reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article