Clement Construction

I was contacted by Tyler Clement of Clement Construction when he said he got my information from some lead service. I agreed to meet with him and he showed up 2 hours late for our appointment. I ended up hiring his company to redo our kitchen and it was a nightmare! The 2nd week he was there my wife came home and noticed Tyler and his crew in the back yard drinking beer that was taken from our refrigerator! When she asked them why they were drinking Tyler said they were done working and decided to have a few cold ones. He asked her if she wanted to join them but she refused. Then he told her it was alright since i wasnt going to be home for another couple hours. I ended up firing him from the job and hired a more reputable company. IF YOU ARE EVER CONTACTED BY CLEMENT CONSTRUCTION...... RUN!!!!!!!!!

How sad someone like this is still in business

Why do contractor's think they can do business this way. King Ding should sue this company.

We need this type contractor closed down. Stealing alcohol from a paying customer. Plus disrespecting his wife

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article