Thus was aweful bbq ,service was bad the waiters bought out to bbq no pickles said she bring them later she did after we were finished

Bbq place in Belton Texas no sauce on bun r in dish it was a light smear bbq was mostly fat and looked uncooked ,coleslaw had a *** to it .it had to been on last day of shelve life Aweful stay away drive up to temple .will never eat there again
ID
Product
Clem Mikeska Bbq Coleslaw Salad
Reason of review
Bad quality

Clem Mikeska BBQ is a rip off

I recently went to an all day conference where Clem Mikeska BBQ was the caterer. There was 450+ people, most paid in advance. The table I was sitting at was the last to get in line. I was the youngest male at the table so I ate last or so I thought. When I walked up there was nothing left. The servers SCRAPED together a couple of pans and put a scoop of what may once have been turkey on my plate. The only other thing left was STALE bread. I went back to my table where everyone else was talking about what they did not have a chance to eat. I ate the piece of bread so I could take some medication, that was it. I was so hungry I could not pay attention and was ready to leave. I walked around looking for a vending machine with no luck. I rode to the conference with a friend so I could not just drive to town to get something. The moral of the story is; "It is getting harder to find a company that is willing to earn an honest buck and not looking to scam people" Clem Mikeska BBQ was paid to feed ALL the people but they did not and as far as I know have not offer the money back to the entity who organized this non-profit event for our county.

I see your point, but you also say that 'most paid in advance,' which means that some people were allowed to just show up and pay short-notice. The catering guys obviously weren't given a solid estimate of how much food they would need, so I see their point too.

ID
Coeur D Alene, Idaho

About

Top Clem Mikeska BBQ Products

Coleslaw Salad

Summary

Clem Mikeska BBQ has been serving some of Texas' Bar-B-Q since 1965. The company is a family business with a number of locations in Taxes: Temple, Belton, Killeen, Cameron and Harker Heights. Everything at Clem Mikeska BBQ is made from scratch. It specializes in sirloin and brisket and it makes its own sausage and offers homemade bread. The restaurant is cafeteria style, and it has a drive-thru for convenience. Clem Mikeska BBQ offers plate lunches, sandwiches, or sells everything by the pound. The restaurant offers a catering service which includes meal served on paper goods buffet style. Caterer will cut meat on site and pour tea for guests. No décor or china is available.

Clem Mikeska BBQ reviews and complaints

Clem Mikeska BBQ is ranked 276 out of 2710 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article