Clearstone Laser Hair Removal SUCKS!

Don't go to Clearstone Hair Removal. They have cheap prices but no doctors during treatments, no policies for incidents or injuries, and the "owner" (who is too young to have any kind of experience with busines" is a *** who doesn't know *** about laser hair removal. I was schooling him. IDOIT! anyway, he sat me down in the KITCHEN not an office and when I began asking all of the questions about their policies and technicians he got defensive and said "your not the right client for us". ***. Don't go there! they are extrememly unprofessional!

I love this place so friendly and great results I go to Kelly and like her a lot :grin

Clearstone Laser Hair Removal. Is by far the best place I have ever been to!!!

If you are such an expert on hair removal then you should know that there is NEVER a DR. in the room or the business for hair removal only the esthetician. Clearstone does an awesome job and the owner is very knowledgeable.

I have sent 3 friends there and they are all pleased as well. Sounds like you are the IDOIT not clearstone.

@PissedConsumer268423

Guess she is not. If you could see what and how they treated me today after I've been there for 5 treatment.

There is no reason laser that is done properly should take more than two to three sessions.

He has a lawyer and has no business doing a quick laser class which he sends technicians on their way after not teaching them properly. So maybe you should not call names Just Disagree

View more comments (2)
ID
Missouri City, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article