Manahil Ktj

Ripped off

Wide open no fencing let thieves in .will not pay insurance claim have to sue get cash .double rip off

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad learning experience

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away no rent here

Manahil Ktj
map-marker Detroit, Michigan

Rip off

Wide open no fencing no cameras, let thieves break in, will not pay insurance claim double rip off no rent here

User's recommendation: Don't rent here

Michelle H Hap

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Brunswick, Georgia

Property infested in their care

ClearHome Self Storage - Property infested in their care
Updated by user Nov 13, 2022

Unfortunately, for me the facility had the foreknowledge to insert a clause in the contract . The clause states the protection plan would only cover 500.00 for infestation of pest, such as roaches, rats etc.

I did not really pay attention to the small print, and assumed my items were going to be safe.

I was offered an extra 500.00 to take down my post. I declined.

Original review Oct 14, 2022
ClearHome Self Storage Horrible storage facility experience, If could give into the negative numbers, I would have ...mice, roaches, ants, and some type of bugs got into my sealed mattresses. I lost thousands of dollars in furniture and clothes infested with mice dropping and roach eggs.

This place is absolutely disgusting. I am in the process of recouping my lost. I can't get the district manager to return a call for nothing. I just want to save someone else from this unnecessary drama.

This is just a few photos, (photos in comment section). The droppings were everywhere, the one photo, bugs were inside of the plastic on brandnew mattress. , the other pic was one of many roaches.

The staff, although kind, just really laid back when I first complained. "We will call management", we have sprayed", and the situation continue to grow worse daily.Fyi: not one visit to my storage did I see any evidence that actions had been taken.
I had to move to a new location and trash more than half of my items., and to add insult to injury the district manager had the nerve to finally contact me today, after seeing my review, and demand I remove the roach infested sofa, , or be charged 150.00...The nerve of these people recommended

User's recommendation: Do not use thus facility

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article