Seeking a lawsuit

I went to Clear Choice in Houston, TX. The initial interview was with a Dr. who seemed to clearly understand my medical condition of Inflammatory Disorder. Her plan took that into account knowing I would not be able to undertake a full replacement. The surgeon did not follow that plan and pulled and implanted the same day. The pain was horrendous. Still is. They had to remove it all and after months of healing, they began dentures. That too has been poorly executed. When the surgeon removed the screws he yelled at me for being in the 3% loser category. He also stopped pain meds during surgery forcing me to yell in pain. He stated it wasnt by accident. He meant to punish me. While waiting for another denture adjustment, it set off my PTSD and I was hospitalized 4 times and in a self induced coma for 10 days. My life has been miserable dealing with them. Yes, I fell for the hype. My actual money paid was $27,000. Also no receipts or documentation was ever given to me showing the breakdown of charges. Thats not including the mental anguish they have put me through. I would love to see fairness for the patients and would be happy to participate in attempting to receive compensation. Additionally, because of the work done in my mouth it altered my mandible which has caused Tinnitus and hearing loss. I believe victims of poor workmanship should receive compulsory payment of twice the amount we invested over several years. My name is Patti Isenberg. Email: plisenberg@***.net 281-923-****

User's recommendation: Do not use Clear Choice. It’s hyped up TV promos are pure lies.

ID
Pearland, Texas

Charged for an amount for work i told them i did not want

i couldn't afford more than the $700- $800. So after i finished or maybe it was before my dental work i received the printout from the coordinator for the dental work it showed THEY FINANCED $1200 When the total work done for that day and no other needed work showed I finance $1200 dollars!I noticed it at the time but didn't think anything of it until I stumbled across the file and it showed exact as what had thought. In the last statement you will see what they have done. My amounts aren't exact. I just stumbled across it now and its there and am not very happy and plan on filing a lawsuit or better a class act suit!!! I am very pissed off!
ID
Webster, Texas
Service
Clear Lake Dental Care Dental Service
Cons
  • Being ripped off and the service was awful
Reason of review
Opened acct under the assumption I was financing only what was needed, but it was a lot more and am still paying on the interest!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article