Cleaning Pro is a bad investment

I just want to say that Cleaning Pro is a bad investment. I have called them in an at least 5 times, they promised to visit us to solve the issue, but anybody visits us. This Cleaning Pro is a vey bad investment. I just want to say that Cleaning Pro is a bad investment. I have called them in an at least 5 times, they promised to visit us to solve the issue, but anybody visits us. This Cleaning Pro is a vey bad investment. I just want to say that Cleaning Pro is a bad investment. I have called them in an at least 5 times, they promised to visit us to solve the issue, but anybody visits us. This Cleaning Pro is a vey bad investment.
ID
San Juan, San Juan Municipio
Loss

About

Summary

Cleaning Pro is a company that provides a wide range of cleaning environment for healthy environment. Cleaning Pro is aimed to replacing toxic and dangerous chemicals used in offices, homes, schools, kindergartens and public buildings with safer ones. Cleaning Pro offers a great variety of safe cleansers. As soon as you start dealing with Cleaning Pro you will see your environment has become healthier. Cleaning Pro knows how important it is to be green, so the company does its best to provide consumers with safe products of the highest quality. Hundreds of customers have already made sure Cleaning Pro is worth dealing with.

Cleaning Pro reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article