Ruined UGG boots during cleaning

Clean n Press in Eagan, MN on Denmark ave. ruined an expensive pair of UGG Botts. I dropped them off for cleaning. They came back ruined and they would not do anything about it. During the cleaning process the boots were shrunk, changed color two shades darker, and they were so hard the leather felt like it was going to crack. In addition, the soft fur on the inside of the boot was also stained brown and looked terribly messy and sloppy. I called and asked them to fix or replace and they said they would not do anything. NEVER, EVER USE THEM AGAIN.

It seems to me if you are willing to pay for uggs and are that concerned you should pay more for the cleaning! Plus sometimes it is not a cleaners fault it is the workmanship of the manufacturer just because it cost a lot and is "in" it doesn't mean it's good quality Uggs are now made in China.....quality maybe not so much!

On August 12, 2013 I went to Clean Press located in West Saint Paul to have a winter jacket to be clean. When I picked it up two days after, I the jacket was shrinked without the feathers.

I received the jacket in a bad shape with many feathers all over the Jacket. I talked to the attendance lady and she told me that they had washed the jacket. I told her that I wanted to be cleaned by dry cleaning, not to wash the jacket, but she said, the workers went by what the leble stated.

It was an expensive winter jacket they ruinned. I am taking it to court.

Clean n press also damaged my UGG boots. They "attempted" to clean them again, but have yet to take responsibility for the fact they ruined my boots.

I will NEVER do business with this place again. I tried to deal with the "owners," but they are ignorant, rude and do not know how to deal with people.

Welcome to our shop!!!

www.atlantafalconsjerseys.org

If you can afford to pay the extra $150.00 for sheepskin boots with a fleece lining just so you can show off the name UGGS, than you can afford to buy a new pair. those guks don't know the difference between sheepskin and cowhide, what would you expect?

Bull. Clean N Press would have either given you store credit or a check for the cost of the boots if you have the reciept. Grow up.

View more comments (5)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article