Clean as a Whistle Pressure Washing NOT happy :(

I called the owner to get an est. from a coupon mailer. 5 min. b4 coming, he called to say he's 30min. behind. He gave me an est. for my 2 story house, driveway, patio, sidewalk, both sides of fence. I agreed to the price. When washing 1 side of the vinyl siding, the owner pointed out a milky substance coming off. He claimed the house was ozonating. No ladders were used for the 2nd story. I reviewed the job after he finished & everything was still wet. It took him 1 1/2 hrs. I okayed the job & paid. After everything dried 3hrs. later, I noticed large amounts of streaking on the 1 side of the house. I called him back immediately. I received a call the next day that he would come back to correct it. He has a 100% sat. guarantee policy. On the morning of, he called to say he wouldn't come out & that it would cost an additional $200 to remove the streaks on 1 side of the house! NO THANK YOU! I already paid well over that to have the job done right the 1st time. He called back again & offered the suggestions of filing an insur. claim or painting my vinyl siding. To me these were RIDICULOUS! I told him as a young woman, I would have to get on a tall ladder myself & wash away the streaks. NOT AT ALL PLEASED!
ID
Stone Mountain, Georgia

About

Summary

Cleaning services for residential and business customers.

Clean As A Whistle reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article