Clboots.net

clboots.net is a FRAUD!!!!! This company sucks. I want to express my extreme disappointment with the shoes I received from the company. First, I received the shoes over a month after I ordered them. According to your website they should have arrived 7-12 days after the order was placed. I tried the shoes on for the first time today and the heels on both shoes are coming apart from the actual shoes and I have NEVER worn them!!! I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and posting my disappointment every where I can. This has been a true disappointment!

at today i don't receive anything by this fraude website! i will procede with a denounce!

this website is absolutely a fraud. the shoes i received in the mail look NOTHING like the shoes pictured on the site. I will definitely be contacting my credit card company if i do not receive a FULL refund

I did an order at 6 aprile 2011 (already paid!) and at this moment i haven't receveid anything.

I tried to write them about 3 times, but no answer!!!!

yess...they claim to deliver shoes in 7-12 days and its going a month and i havent recieved my shoes yet. After several attempts to email with no response i just failed an dispute and got my money back thru my bank....."PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE......COMPANY NOT TRUE TO THERE WORD"

View more comments (3)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Christian Louboutin Shoes On Clboots.net. Christian Louboutin high- heeled shoes are the favourite of many women. 'High is beautiful' -this is ...

Clboots reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article