Illegally evicted while on appeal

Landlord's mother wanted me to move so that she could sell a house i was leasing. The mother filed for eviction. My lease had not expired , I refused to move until my lease was up. Appealed attempted eviction,given hearing. Clayton county sheriff ignored hearing & supervised removal my belongings from the home and belongings stole while I was at work, with mother's help and someone inside department. Asked clayton county Sheriff how they could allow this before hearing and was told, were just following orders. Disregarded Judges order on the upcoming hearing, I lost most of my belongings.
ID
#208879 Review #208879 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jonesboro, Georgia

About

Summary

Clayton County Sheriff’s Office is an official website of the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office. The Clayton sheriff’s name is Kemuel A. "Kem" Kimbrough, Sr. The website provides information about the sheriff, mission statement, justice bureau, enforcement bureau, image gallery and many more. If you are looking for any information about the Clayton County sheriff, Clayton County Sheriff’s Office is the very website to provide you with what you need. Clayton County Sheriff’s Office provides a full range of information about sheriff and his staff. The website aims to provide citizens with the most necessary information about their sheriff.

Clayton County Sheriffs Deptartment reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article