Very unhappy!!!

I purchased a Nissan Altima in Oct. 2017. I was never notified when my tags and registration came back to the dealer. I went in to pick them up and they had put both tag and registration in my DAUGHTER'S name, instead of mine. Nobody would own up to it being a mistake made on their part. So, I went back and fourth with Nissan Dealer until finally went to the DMV office here in Statesville, NC. They got on the phone and spoke with Raleigh office and did discover that the Nissan Dealer did make an error in my paperwork. SO, they reissued another registration at no cost to me because I wasn't the person in error. Since then, I realized that I was only given ONE key to my car. I was told that I would be given another set of keys for the car but, when I went back to the Nissan Dealer, I was now told that I would have to purchase another set of keys because they couldn't find the other set. I was also told that it will cost me an additional $300.00 for the extra set of keys. I already spent $10,000 for the purchase of the car and I am disabled educator who only gets a check monthly. Very Dissatisfied and Disappointed Customer!!!!!!
ID
#1198255 Review #1198255 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Statesville, North Carolina
Service
Classic Nissan Of Statesville Customer Care
Reason of review
Paperwork error, Only one set of keys.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article