BEWARE OF SALES REPS TRADING IN YOUR LEASED VEHICLE

Leased my last CX-5 at this location and when my lease was about to expire, I decided to buy a 6 outright. They took the leased vehicle and said "they would take care of everything". Negotiated a price wherein Classic agreed to pickup the"remaining two payments" of the lease (unbeknownst to me, there were actually four payments remaining). After buying the new vehicle for a cash price, I received a bill from Chase stating that the billed me for new tires and being "over" the miles as per termof the lease. The sales rep never informed me that "taking care of everything" involved me being charged for anything on the lease. When I called to correct this problem, I was treated rudely and dismissed outright. NEVER BUYING OR LEASING FROM CLASSIC MAZDAAGAIN! STAY AWAY!

Sounds to me this was an agreement made in jest, with respect to the situtation the person or persons cannot be held to your agreement with them. if these type of agreements were ever enforced you and I would have to watch what we say in conversation because it could be used as a contractual promise, so people talking in jest have no real intent to form a contract.

ie.... next time get it in writing!

ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article