Ebook was not delivered - would not provide a refund

We ordered an ebook in early august. For nearly 4 weeks we tried to download it. The download never worked. Many other students in the class complained of the same issue. Since my son needed the book for school and he was already 2 weeks without the book we had to buy it elsewhere. We attempted to cancel the order and get a refund. Classbook would not provide a refund and would not acknowledge their problem with the download process. We have been trying to get a refund now for 2 weeks but the "customer service" contact continues to parrot the same line that the refund request is too late.
ID
Sacramento, California
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Classbook is great..what are you talking about

I had a great experience with classbook. They are great with communication and informed me of the status of my order which I got quickly. I recommend this company to everyone...all of my professers have used it too! They had every book I was looking for and they were in great condition. I had a great experience with classbook. They are great with communication and informed me of the status of my order which I got quickly. I recommend this company to everyone...all of my professers have used it too! They had every book I was looking for and they were in great condition.
ID
Schenectady, New York

About

Summary

ClassBook.com is an online bookstore. It was established in 1992. The company is headquartered in Castleton, NY. Originally it was a retailer of secondhand books. ClassBook.com was one of the first stores in the industry to move its activity online. The company entered the online market in 1996. Initially, ClassBook.com provided new and old textbooks for schools of all types all over the United States. In 1999 the company offered the first e-commerce solution and therefore eliminated the need for bulk-buying and created an online sale system which ensured direct cooperation with the students of every school.

Class Book as well prints supplements created by teachers for students to purchase.

Classbook reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article