Tatoo Artist

In November I went to Class Act Salon and I paid $700 for cosmetic, tatoo eye liner and lip color. Brenda was the tatoo artist. She initially told me that it would take 3-4 hours to complete both eyes, top/bottom, and full color on the lips. It took a total of two hours. After the swelling and redness disappeared, my left eye was uneven, and the lip color faded. No evidence at all that I even had my lips tatooed. Brenda scheduled me to come in and get my left eye redone and corrected. At this point, since the color didn't take I told her I'd rather not have my lips done and I wanted a refund. She told me I could not have my money back due to store policy, and that I would have to have a credit or get my eye brows done. At the time, I agreed to the eyebrows. When I allowed my left eye to heal, again, to my dismay the left eye was still crooked and uneven. I texted her to asked for a refund and told her I did not want her to touch me again. She ignored my attempts to resolve the matter. I called the Salon and asked for the mgr. I was told the mgr would get my message and would return my call. I am warning anyone who is considering cosmetic tatoos to going someone else. This salon has poor customer service very unprofessional, and Brenda is inadequate. I paid $400 to get my lips done and they deliberately refused to resolve this matter in a professional way.
ID
Corpus Christi, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article