Clarity Services Window and Gutter Cleaning Scam

Do not use or work for them. I am a former employee who is trying to collect my pay check and the owner, Jason Markiewicz will not pay me or any of his other employees. He uses his employees for a week or two and then comes up with a scam of moving his office to a new location and letting his employees think he will let them know when he reopens and doesn't pay them. He runs a telemarketer scam, but hires employees under a impression that they will be "appointment setters". Times are tough and we booked several jobs for him to do and he wont pay the people who made it happen. DO NOT USE HIM!!!

if anyone has info on this clown please send info to rodgerstein55@***.com

that guy has no idea how to work just a scammer. Just another guy working the system

View more comments (1)
ID
Woodridge, Illinois
Loss

Clarity Services Window Cleaning

Do not use Clarity Services in Wheaton, Il, the owner does not pay his employees or when he does the checks bounce. He writes bad checks, so if you want a refund & he sends you a check good luck trying to cash it. Phone calls do not get returned so do not bother leaving a voicemail, it will just be deleted. This company does not have service technicians, the jobs are farmed out to another company. And if you get told that the cleaning products are environmentally safe- they use Joy dishwashing detergeant. Discounts that are offered are a scam.

I am down on banning together. I have his new offices address and his other jobs address. Let me know if you are interested.

The same thing happened to me he owes me money and has not returned any calls! We need to band together to get our money!

who is this? cause I am a current ex employee who is trying to collect my pay as well.

he isn't returning any of my phone calls or texts messages and closed up his office. I will along with a couple of his employees take him to small claims to collect if I have to.

View more comments (2)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article