Damaged Hair after Colouring with Clairol Perfect 10 for Gray

I am a periodic user to home colouring products. I used Clairol Perfect 10 for Gray Coverage and *** broke loose. My usual shiny and bouncy thick hair have turned into dry frizzy HAY. I am very concerned because my hair are getting worse by the day. I am looking into going to a hair doctor or hair treatment professional for some emergency help..... NO MORE CLAIROL PRODUCTS..THESE ARE RUBBISH This is my first and hopefully the last nightmare with a hair product. I should go back to my good old products from Loreal and Garnier. Pissed and Horrified Consumer from NJ.

I too have just used clairol nice and easy 'new improved' and it burned and itched as soon as I put it on. I rinsed off immediately, and thankfully no damage done, but could have been very serious reaction if I had not.

I have used this product for years, no problem, but this new improved is dangerous. I now have to find alternative.

I'm also suspicious as I rang consumer line and told no longer available, is that because complaints are so many. They need to revert back to ' original' formula soon as, before someone gets hurt.

To get rid of the frizz you can use a natural oils like argan oil. There's one I use called Pro Natural’s moroccan argan oil which works prety well.

You can put some on your damp hair after a shower and it'll fix your hair all day long, it's the best there is for breakage, frizz, dryness and to prevent split ends.

is easy to get online. It's really good:):):)

View more comments (1)
ID

clairol professional/Beautiful collections semi permanent hair color.

I have expeience a severe allery to semi permanent hair color. by this company. My face is swollen to the max. i can't leave my home for severe days. It itches and pus comes from the scalp. It's very painful. I can't sleep at night. I want to sue this company but don't know where to begin. It has to be something they are putting in the product and we as the consumers are not aware. I look like the elephant woman. I only used a small amount. I had a job interview this week too.

Did you do the 48 hour test on your arm?

ID
Chicago, Illinois

Brands Related to Clairol Pro

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article