Changes

Tried to contact with you guys for changing my ticket no respond several times I wanted to change the date nobody has got back to me when I had an emergency your customer service sucks no phone number to call only WhatsApp even there they couldnt help me I want full refund
ID

Didn't deliver airline tickets

The reason for this complaint is we purchased two airline tickets from an agent from City Travel and Tours located at 6223 N California Ave. Chicago IL 60659. However, those tickets weren't valid. The airline refused to accept the tickets because City Travel and Tours never made the payment to the airline. The airline notified us on 3/31/2009 that these tickets were fraudulent and this travel agent has committed fraud with over 150 other individuals. We have tried contacting the travel agent a number of times and also made a trip out their office but weren't able to reach them. When placing phone calls we received an answering machine stating they're out of town until March 31, 2009 and when going to the business, the business was closed. We initially came to know about this business though a news paper ad.
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Loss

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, shares her tips on how to look for places to stay, what are the best vacation rentals websites, how to avoid scams during bookings, and what to do if you face some issues.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article