Belligerent, aggressive woman

This fat woman is not to be trusted. She is an aggressive bully and very manipulative behind the scenes. How do people run a tutoring business? Do they have any qualifications or is it just fake reviews on Yelp and Google online? Is there any certification to prove they are legitimate?

The answer in the case of tutoring franchise is basically $$$$talks. I work as a tutor for HLC and the owner has a business degree.

The office manager has an accounting degree. The accountant gets to work ft because she is "the director of education." And just to make sure the case is not overstated the "director" conducts all the tutor evaluations! Insulting that this noneducation degree woman is giving me "average" scores on implementation of the Huntington method. She manages the student at least as poorly as me but I bet she gives herself an "excellent." I am a teacher who has been through teaching programs but she is using headgames to undermine my authority confidence and morale.

When I offer valuable teaching tips to these business types they pretty much take it completely for granted. Afterall they didn't have to do the hard academic work I did. So of course teaching is easy and HLC tutors are disposable. Just to make certain they hire students still in college and graduates with majors in psychology, communications, science.

Seems with such a tight miserable economy anyone can teach. They can use this (cheesy) experience to back up the application for their phD they are so good at overstating the case. Maybe they can do away with college teaching programs as Betsy Dvos wants to privatize. Did we forget about the infamous Trump University?

I wonder who gets qualified to teach there! //;;//

ID
Service
City Test Prep Customer Care
Pros
  • Website
Cons
  • Not as advertised
  • Fake
  • Aggressive
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article