City Property Management Phoenix AZ Horrible Company!!

I have asked City Property Management for a hearing in regards to the Aderra Condominiums HOA board to allow my satellite dish to be clamped to my balcony. They made me unclamp it at a cost of $300 to me and now I can't get proper reception. They won't even respond to my email requesting a hearing by the board to present my individual case. What kind of outfit is this?? I can't even address the HOA board about keeping my satellite dish and service? Now I pay $100 a month for Dish Network and I can't get any HD channels because the dish is clamped to cinder blocks and moves freely with the wind knocking out one of the transponders needed to get HD T.V.. This is an unjustice of the worst kind, they are telling me I can't have TV service. This has gone on for almost 60 days now and I'm not going to take it anymore. I have an attorney who is now on the case and I am suing the HOA Board as well as City Property Management for prohibiting me from getting satellite television service. I'm so glad I don't pay attorney fees, it pays to have friends who can help you out. My goal is to make their lives miserable until I get my satellite once and for all. All I want is TV that's it, I'm not asking for much. City Property Management is a bunch of nazi freaks who wants to bring facist rule to the aderra condominium complex!

FOR MANY YEARS WE WERE NOT HAPPY WITH CITY PROPERTY- BUT THING HAVE CHANGE AROUND 100 PER CENT- THEY HAVE GIVEN US A NEW PROPERTY MANAGER- HES NAME IS JERRY EBEL,HE HAS ACOMPLISH ALOT- HES ON TOP OF EVERYTHING-AND MOST IMPORTANT,NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU ARE,JERRY MAKES YOU FELL COMFORTABLE- AND TAKES CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM ASAP--SO THANK YOU CITYMGT NORMAN AND BARBARA LIEBERMAN

good luck try center city comm. or city beautyiful comm.

i lived in memps tn. i know live in ozark mts ark sho nuff be good here jlmaok@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Spotsylvania, Virginia

About

City Property Management Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.cityproperty.com/pdfs/privacy.pdf
Summary

City Property Management Co. was founded in 1979. Since then the company has been providing such services related to property management. The company offers a range of solutions to home owners. City Property Management Co. is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. The company services more than one hundred of home owner associations. City Property Management Co. states that it cares for its customers and most of new clients of the company come via personal referrals. The company is fully licensed to work in Arizona and all its property managers are bonded.

City Property Management Co. is considered one of the leading property management companies in the state.

City Property Management reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article