Owner Jeff was rude, mean, and ripped me off

I believe that charging over $160 to change (not fix or repair--just change) a lock on a single door of an apartment is a ridiculous amount of money. I also believe that I was taken advantage of and when I questioned the locksmith and owner Jeff, he was rude and nasty and frankly I was frightened. I am still in shock that a company would be so horrible. I have used numerous locksmiths over the years and nobody has ever charged me this kind of price or been so ghastly. You may want to think carefully before calling City Lock in Boulder, Colorado.
ID
#194094 Review #194094 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loveland, Colorado

About

Summary

City Lock specializes in home emergencies when somebody is locked out of his home and can’t get in. It has been in this industry since 1976 and works with all types of locks. The company receives calls from clients around-the-clock and sends its specialist to your place immediately. In addition to standard emergency response services, City Lock offers a wide selection of other security, locksmithing and automotive services, such as key cutting or lock coding in the case of stolen keys, and installation of special hardware for keyless entry, additional protection with door closers, deadbolts and high-security locks. The number of equipment that can be installed by City Lock’s professionals includes also safes and mailbox units.

City Lock reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article