Janine B Oyr

Verified Reviewer

Complaint

Courtney Bowen has stolen our money . She works for your company. She has our $7200 she was supposed to pick up puppies and never did. She has never returned our money.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Lost money

Preferred solution: Courtney Bowen fired

User's recommendation: Do not trust this company

Guest

They won't care. They don't respond.

Not trying to be a downer but they are THE WORST. I'm pursuing a lawsuit against them actually. That's your best bet. They either reply to emails AT FIRST then stop.

Then continue to ignore the attempts.

It's pathetic. They all need to lose their jobs for negligence.

NotApplicable D

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Refund requested. Lawsuit filed.

I have a lawsuit filed regarding a service I booked in June 2023 for dog transport. CitizenShipper emailed me a bit then completely ghosted me.

Not cool. Many emails ignored as well as complaints from Pissed Consumer, BBB, TravelAdvisor, etc. My mom who I don't reside with even reached out and their response was "email us" Like I haven't already been doing that.

The people who transported my dog did not keep her expensive dog food fresh, and she came back severely dehydrated and sick for over two months. I am pursuing the refund to be returned by the transport company as well as additional compensation from CitizenShipper for the spoiled food, and cost of my dogs medical care, physical and emotional suffering of my pet.

Cons:
  • Lack of concern for customers pets

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Steer clear of this company. It's a rip off.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article