Give me a C for the Corruption in Cit Electronics

I first became aware of CIT electronics through EBAY, which is where I primarily purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth of items from them. From the beginning it seemed to be a match made in heaven. CIT appeared to be the perfect “wife” from which I could happily purchase wholesale items to source my online sales. Little did I know that there was a dark side to this “little lady” about which I had read such great reviews. This dark side would become more apparent as our relationship went along and as I purchased more and more items. I can’t begin this story without first telling you about CIT’s Ebay policy, which should have been my first clue into the dark nature of this establishment. But who could blame me for missing the clue, for I was in “love.” CIT has a policy where buyers have to pay for returning items, whether it’s CIT’s fault or not. If buyers do not tow the line and go along with the policy or if they leave negative feedback for bad services rendered, the buyer faces being banned from bidding on future auctions. This essentially places a buyer in a Catch-22 where in order to be allowed to purchase from CIT, he or she has to not only put up with bad service when it is rendered, but pay for CIT’’s mistake when she makes one. This goes against an established business norm where a business takes responsibility for its mistakes and does not make its customers pay for its mistakes. It was the first clue that I missed, but hey, you can’t have it all,right? So for the chance of getting at CIT’s “goodies,” I towed the line and paid for return shipping and didn’t leave negative feedback when the service was less than desirable. Now, to try to make a long story short, recently, after receiving a spate of defective and inaccurately labeled items from my “baby,” CIT, and after paying for the return of these items, I found out that I had been banned by CIT from buying future items. I couldn't believe it because within the past year I had literally spent tens of thousands of dollars with CIT and to get banned for returning, on my dime, hundreds of dollars of defective and inaccurately described items made absolutely no sense to me. But what do I know? I only know the fundamentals of investing which says that losing $1000 to make $50,000 seems to be a worthwhile investment. Anyway, I wrote CIT to find out why I was being banned, and I was told in so many words that it was for returning the defective and inaccurately described items, after which my future inquiries were ignored and I was treated as if I didn't even exist. At this point, my only recourse for the terrible service that I had received and for the rude way that I was treated, was to leave negative feedback that I previously had not left. This is where the other “dark” and “ugly” side of CIT Electronics character showed itself. So CIT refused to put up with the more than justified feed back and called Ebay and had the feedback removed. Ebay willingly obliged on the basis of CIT Electronics being a high volume seller.” That's right! CIT had me silenced by removing legitimate criticisms of its service and treatment of a customer, which leads me to now question all of those "glowing reviews" that I had read. So at the end of the day and after this experience, I had to admit what I had seen but refused to acknowledge : CIT didn’t ‘love “ me. She is an Shallow Unscrupulous Corrupt company that cares very little for me and any of its customers. It’s policies alone attest to that.
#1948296

There is a place where you recomend to buy wholesale phones instead CIT ? Im from mexico but im having some trouble similar to yours and im considering buying from another source but i dont know where to look at

ID
Eugene, Oregon
Service
Cit Electronics Customer Care
Reason of review
Plethora of issues.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

CIT Electronics in Nevada/Colorado/Utah BLOWS BALLS DONT BUY EVER.

Every product I have ever ordered turned out to be junk, they do not test their phones properly. They are a company that sells used electronics, particularly phones. They thrive upon people in different countries like Mexico and Guatemala etc... and send them out junk product that they know *** well they cannot use. Once received due to shipping laws there and here its harder to make a return or get a refund. They are mostly unethical and criminal in their dealings and sales. Don't support this company by buying their *** product, it will only cause you a major headache.
#2002590

Similar complaint here. The phone I bought is unable to be unlocked by the carrier.

It's either been stolen or bought from a person who owes the carrier a great deal of money. It is a Sprint locked phone. They told me it wasn't their problem.

CI T could be a criminal operation. Afraid of retaliation if I post a complaint in Ebay.

Unethical business run by criminals.

They abused of customers. CIT Electronics is unfear I bought 2,000 dollars on phones and most of them had a lot more problems that what they said.

They did not take signal and I tried to return them and they said the only test LCD. But they sell them as tested and working.

#1204032

CIT Electronics (citelectronics.com) is a reputable, increasingly popular young business that employs nearly 50 hard-working individuals, diligently serving customers in more than 30 countries. (Note: Guatemala is NOT one of them -- one of many falsehoods stated by this "person.") We employ the most honest workers who make their best efforts to deal fairly and ethically with our valued customers.

While, like any fast-growing businesses, we do make mistakes, we also acknowledge our errors, correct them, and do right by those who deal honestly in return.

This anonymous post obviously came from not a disgruntled customer but from a bitter competitor who hates to see our business values of transparency, helpfulness and service beating their attempt to win in a market that doesn't reward impostors.

To this and the other anonymous "head-bangers" on this page, I say:

"Sir (a noble title which I'm sure no one has ever wittingly attached to you), freely contact me (new.customers@***.com) and provide one piece of evidence that any of your ridiculous accusations are true, and I will treat you with the same respect, attention and refund we give any and all customers who entrust their business with CIT. Otherwise, after concluding that your baseless accusations of 'unethical' and 'criminal' are slanderous, we will happily return to making our customers' businesses better without spending even a fraction of the time it took you to pluck out bitter lies wondering why you must be failing in your own."

P.S.

The "headache" you refer to is probably the result of your own failures, not ours. Please get well soon.

CIT Electronics Rob CRO

These comments are from a 10 year eBay Power seller with well over 50,000 sales of used phones.

CIT's phones are pure junk and they have no return policy and a $1,000 minimum order policy.

And what you end up with is, perhaps, is $600 worth of useable stock.

So in essence you end up paying almost twice the published price to get a good working phone.

If you choose to give them a try, also make a sign for your wall: Bang Head Here!

Hello, I feel you're pain. I guess they have been *** up a lot of other ex customers of them. I even proposed to them to help show them how to test their products free of charge and they refused.

View more comments (5)
ID
Jackson, Michigan
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article