Resolved
Christopher A Sqs

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Non responsive and non paying

Updated by user Jan 28, 2024

paid the amount that they owed for the shops.

Updated by user Jan 28, 2024

After I contacted the MSPA and was told that in Fact this company was not a member as they claimed on their website I emailed the owner and told her that she was a fraud and forwarded the response from the MSPA where they advised me that they would be send legal demands for them to cease and desist , the owner promptly responded and I was paid within an hour. She claims she knew nothing of the invoice issue despite the 2 emails sent directly to her prior to this.

Original review Jan 22, 2024
I completed 2 onsite storage unit audits for this company and more specifically under the guidance of their CEO Monnie Howard. They take an outrageous amount of time to process the invoices for their shoppers and then after waiting 45 days for payment I was not paid.

This company appears to have a long history of stiffing the people that complete the audits for them. I have emailed Monnie, the general questions email provided on the site and the payment support address provided. Not a single one had gotten a response.

The claim to be accredited and one of the top shopper companies with the MSPA yet when you attempt to locate them on the MSPA website they are not in there! They are con-artist.
Loss:
Pros:
  • High pay rate
  • Communicative while completing the shop
Cons:
  • No payment
  • Long delay proofing shops

Preferred solution: Payment owed of $190

User's recommendation: Run!!! Don’t complete work for them!!!

Dravin Mis

Did shops the first week of December. Still no payment in excess of 60+days.

Heather T Khh

Non payment for evaluation work

Serious marketing owes me $490 from apartment evaluations I did in March of 2022.

I have contacted them upwards of 20 times through email. The first few times they gave me a song and dance and hoops to jump through then they didn't return my emails at all.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay far away

Gina W Vqy

| map-marker Winnipeg, Manitoba

This is a SCAM Company

I did 56 apartment shops in utah in February and March and i was never paid at all. They wont return your calls and email after completing the shops. Monnie Howard is the scammer CEO!

User's recommendation: Do not ever work for this company

Gina W Bjb

Verified Reviewer

This Company does not pay its Mystery Shoppers!

I am a Mystery Shopping independent contractor and my services were hired through email by Cirrus Marketing Intelligence with main office at 9852 Katella Avenue # 207, Anaheim, California and another one at Calabasas, California ( phone number 714 899 ****) to do mystery shops/audits for 56 apartments in Utah in February and March 2022. I have been doing this kind of work since 2012 from companies from both Canada and United States.

I have completed the shops and my reports were accepted. I called and emailed the CEO, Monnie Howard, and the Account Manager Debbie Depew several times to submit my paypal and ITIN in order to receive my pay but they never return my calls and emails. The CEO email is mhoward@***.com and the manager's email is ddepew@***.com. They owe me $3054 for the shops I completed.

If you look online regarding reviews about this company, they did not pay a lot of mystery shoppers for their work done and there were a lot of complaints about this company. Their malpractices need to stop.

Cons:
  • Business with bad practices

Preferred solution: Get my payment

User's recommendation: Do not accept mystery shops from this company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article