Cirque du soleil are crooks

I was given Michael Jackson Immortal tickets as a gift for Nov. 2011. That show was canceled without any notice and rescheduled for Aug. 2012. They canceled that one too without any notice. I went to the event center for the show and then found out it had been canceled along with the other people there. To this day almost 2 years later I have not received a refund or as much as an apology from them. I'm so angry they haven't responded to me at all. I have emailed them several times and still NOTHING! I'm furious with them. I don't think that is a very good way to run a company as big as they are. I feel that I have ripped off from them and they totally stole my money. I will NEVER put any of my money out for one of their shows and recommend everyone else to be cautious as you spend your money for one of their shows. They may steal your money too and cancel the show without notice.

I agree ...a rip off! I bought tickets for an Orlando show in August 2015 via telephone.

I paid with my bank debit card. They gave me a verbal confirmation number. We had to reschedule for Nov..Same row and same seats. I was given a new confirmation number and told the tickets would be at the box office for me.

They asked for 2 forms of ID and gave me the tickets. When I got my bank statement I found they charged me again on the day I picked up the tickets. . It is now 1/25/16 and still unresolved.

Their response is "it never happened." They say the girl at the box office remembers me and she did not charge me again. RIGHT! Thousands come there but she remember ME. Their problem resolution person did not seem interested in resolving this.

. Surely their accounts do not balance...

I am dropping my Cirque membership and telling everyone I know. I'll never go again.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article