La Petite Day Care Center

We are local children's book authors who had scheduled a FREE reading for the children at a local La Petite Day Care Center. This was planned for a week and when we showed up the Director was very short and rude with us. She wasn't prepared for us and when we asked for a chair to sit in so we could read the book, she just pointed at the floor and said nothing!! We proceeded anyway and were told that we would be reading to approx. 75 children. After waiting 15 minutes, 12 to 15 children were walked in and so we rolled with it and read the story. The children were smiling and had a wonderful time and when we finished, we thanked the director and left. The following Monday, I called a different local Day Care Center to schedule a reading and the director informed me that there was a negative review about US!!! The Director of La Petite ,who was rude to US and very unorganized, sent out a negative review saying that we were horrible and unprofessional!!! This review went to dozens of local and national day care centers and damaged our reputation very bad!!! We have since contacted their corporate office and the next step is our lawyer and the media!! I CAN"T believe that a company like this could hire someone so UNPROFESSIONAL and DEMEANING towards people offering a FREE, positive experience for THEIR clients!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I hate to see how they treat their own children!
ID
#319840 Review #319840 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article