Circle Time Daycare

I worked at Circle Time and I'm sorry to admit that they are the most unprofessional daycare I've ever seen. The owner, Jen, would grab children by the arm and drag them into their office and then when the parents came she'd act like the nicest woman on Earth. Lie. She even acts immature. This one child who has some anger issues through a chair so to "show him how ridiculous he looked" she kicked the chair that was thrown. Anyway, the teacher's there all formed cliques. I came in when the main clique was actually getting fired/quitting. So I thought it wouldn't be cliquey anymore. I was wrong. A new teacher came in formed a little clique with the boss and another one of the teacher's that I happened to be close to. They talk about the children, which one drives them completely insane and which ones they love to death. I'm sorry but kids are kids, there should be no comparison. I never witnessed but I was told by one of the teachers that one of the kids made them so made they grabbed his arm, extremely tight that he started crying and they prayed that he didn't get a hand mark or a bruise on him. And none of the parents were notified about that. And in conclusion, if someone gets fired or quits, shouldn't that stay between the boss and that employee? The boss shouldn't be running to every other teacher talking about the employee that just quit or just got fired. That's highly unprofessional. I'm sorry but parents if you're reading this and your child does go to Circle Time or you're thinking about sending them there. Don't. They run it horribly and honestly, you're never going to know what happened to your children that day because all the teachers there act like your child is the best child ever when you come to get them.
ID
Bridgeport, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article