Ciocca Honda Cheating customers

We planned to buy the vehicle from Ciocca honda after we finalized the deal with Internet Sales Person(Brian Thomas).I informed Ciocca Honda that we are coming from Virginia before I started to Ciocca Honda. I have given my credit card information as they told they will charge $500 as a security deposit to hold the Vehicle. Once we went to Ciocca Honda, they showed me the vehicle and started the financing process. They pulled mine and my husbands (as a cosigner) credit history. Finally they told us to show our permanent resident card to process the loan. For which, we came back home upon the discussion that we need to revisit the store the coming week as an option showing the Permanent resident cards or financing with my own bank. Once we are back home, we got the loan approved from my local bank and we informed that my bank is ready to finance the vehicle, and starting to Ciocca Honda the next day to complete the purchase. Suddenly financing manager (Mike Loy) told us they have changed their mind and no longer ready to sell the vehicle to me as we are not resident to Harrisburg PA. As a consumer, this is completely unacceptable for me for changing their words after they asked us to make a trip to the store and taking our personal information, pulled our credit history for no reason. After taking our personal information and days of time, they are not supposed to do what they did now with us. When I spoke to Mike on phone, asking you should have to told all these things before we come there on 11/19/2011, he concluded with his harsh words.
ID
Reston, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article