Abnormal bugs,mold/mildew growing on walls in and outside od home bad customer service..feel cheated

I have complained time and time again about bugs, water temp trouble,giant roaches and mildew countlessly time and time again! Mildew grew on whole side of wall black and green mold and they came a week later to clean & told me not to worry that all I have to do is paint over it! But I said no I it needs to be cleaned and relunctantly theyh bleached it. Enormous garden roach problem. Water sprinklers shoot all the way from walkway to door so get completely drenched if I come home at the wrong time of the day. Unidentified bugs in home though they claim its a water bug and is no harm. When neighbor calls maintenience company they aLways end up at my house!! Instead!! Called n complained about bugs informed "KaTie" that I can dispute case and "*atie n also threathened that though not to "scare" me I will not win if I put in a dispute with "arnel properties" also "katie tried to convinced me to renew my lease 3 days ago but when I told her no and that I will come in 3 days latger to sign my 30 day notice she 1st pretended not to remember than is now saying that it was notr her job to inform me that I needed to give notice back in january for my 30 day notice without you guyhs charging me 650!! And I asked her why she didn't tell me 3 days ago when I called and she said that I should know better and think more ahead of time. Is this really the way you guys want to represent your com/pany?? And the kind of feedback you want your customer service to give!! I'm sorry, but I don't feel that I should be forced to stay here with all the problems from the past let alone pay an extra 650 for it when I'm now growing mildew outside my bedroom window my kids, and myself wake up everyday with a sore throat and irritated nose and eyes lint and dust coming in water from unknown source since walls are not dusty! Unless thed vents are!! Not to mention the giant *** in the pool that your management at Cinnamon Creek left in th pool for over a week!! Please tell me what I must do to get away! I feel I have every right to leave witout paying $650 penalty fee!! For mine and my family's pain and suffering. I live in apt# 15

Your full of *** that faciliy is brand new. You probably just wanted something for nothing and got pissed when they told you to take a hike you free loader!

ID
Livingston, New Jersey

About

Summary

Cinnamon creek is an archery club, which owns six outdoor facilities with 100 targets in a 3D format. On top of that this organization has a pro shop that includes bows, arrows, sights, rests and many accessories. For one year of membership individuals have to pay 200$, however this club is public. Children who are not 12 years old yet can get free trainings and shootings. This club invites people to try new Techno-Hunt Video Archery System. Cinnamon creek organization can be found in Roanoke, TX. Following information about available classes and schedules is presented at the official website.

Cinnamon Creek reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article