Verified Reviewer

Fraud no product

I purchased a product through a website with this company name on it and i have yet to receive paid for product. I keep getting the run around and being told its on the way but it has been months and i just want my money back since i have tried getting the projector i bought and im being told that its on the way, but then im told its out of stock, and that they have to get their back up from switzerland, so then i ask for my money back, and im again being told my projector is on the way, but how can it be on the way if its out of the product? Its just not adding up and i feel ive been scammed through your company name by some fraudulent website thats stealing info and money from people. Pleaae help, thanks.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Cineflix - Property Brothers Review from Kansas City, Missouri

the property brothers on the episode of 17thor on this Wednesday I don't like that they didn't put enough contingency in the house I'm beginning to believe they don't know what they're doing and if they keep this on I'm going to stop watching it I thought they were really good but yeah I don't know

They are an honest, caring and professionals at what they do. I do not see a red flag here for helping people.

I am a contractor and not all houses are the same.

A budget is a budget and you go by it. Its your choice not to watch but there is no harm here.

The property brothers seem to always find a way to use up the property owner's savings from the renovation. In one of their episodes they stated that all of the electrical issues identified in the inspection was covered in the contingency therefore the property owners did not go back to the sellers for a reduction in price.

Later in the episode the owners were asked to sacrifice on the design for electrical issues. It seems that the property brothers are not truthful or ethical.

If the exploitation does not cease I will have to discontinue watching them.

I think that Jonathon does a wonderful job you can't tell what is behind a wall until you remove it. People act like they can't believe surprises, but people do crazy stuff to there house when they are to cheep to do it right. Then hide the mess to sell.

@PissedConsumer972343

I am a Generel Contractor and this is true. I have seen the unforeseen behind walls, under ground, concrete, attics, so on and so on.

There is a point to where there has to be an additional charge for the work to be done right. I back everything I do. If my sub contractor fails to perform responsibly? that company is fired and I bring in a new one that will do it better or I do it myself.

Its done right the first time. Yes there will be glitches but they can be corrected. I'm speaking on a professional level. 30 years in the industry and never had a call back.

Only call I got was their cat went into an open wall. We got the cat out and life is good .

View more comments (3)
ID
Kansas City, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article