Salon ceilo Florida Mall & Millenia Mall Orlando locations - THE WORST

Went to Salon Celio to get a hair cut and color since my Regis stylist moved to this store when Regis couldn't always adhere to my stylists personal leaves and days off. Can't blame Regis since they have a business to run like everyone else. I figured it was in the same mall so I went back to the stylist I had at Regis at new salon celio ocation. BIG MISTAKE! The stylist was high on something and I didn't need the stress of having my hair ruined cut haphazardly and making a huge mess with my highlighlights. Apology NOT ACCEPTED ! You should have just FIXED IT RIGHT when I asked instead of getting your *** Manager involved who refused to do anything until I paid the over-inflated bill. The price changed from the time I discussed what I wanted done to when my hair was ruined. Another stylist came over and said my stylist accidently put on a wrong product but it was fixable if I waited a couple of days. WHAT !!! And how about the haircut? Needless to say it seemed the other stylists who came over to give advice also had Heavy Booze Lingering on their Breath. I had to call Mall security since the manager said I couldn't leave without paying. Even security was shocked to see what these idiots did to my hair. They advised me to pay and take the matter up with their corporate office which I did and received a refund. Although I had missed days of work and had to pay someone else to try to fix their mess the best possible to look anywhere acceptable for my public job. Hope You all got FIRED as your corporate offices said the Orlando Florida salons have had numerous complaints and they assumed it was due to the high number of tourist clients aka foreigners. Now they know their salons have MAJOR Problems and DEFINITELY NEED SOME Good STYLISTS not not Regis' Fired Stylists. And remember, stylists shouldn't talk openly about their drug habits they have on their days off in front of clients. NOT PROFESSIONAL Folk!!! And the stylists who got arrested at the Party drug bust. That should not be discussed in front of any client! VERY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND EVEN WORSE MANAGEMENT WHO DOESN'T"T GIVE A *** about the paying clients. You know who you are so good luck in your next job.

I love salon ceilo best salon in orlando never had a bad experience

Yeah, I heard about this salon years agon when they first opened in Florida Mall. Saw a few unhappy customers leave there too - funny how security always seems to have to come to calm things down.

Working in the mall when you see and hear this type of complaints sends red flags throughout the mall so we warn our friends and people who ask about the salon to steer clear since they are not very reputable among clients. They seem quite obnoxious too after client and security leaves. Not the best thing for other store employees to hear them talking loudly in front of store in mall hallway. Not to mention all the other shoppers who hear them.

Bad business ethics if you ask me. Their corporate offices might need to overhaul their staff and management before they lose more business.

Salon Celio's Promis - "Heaven awaits you at Salon Cielo and Spa"

The Truth is "*** is More of what awaits you at Salon Celio and Spa."

PASS THIS PLACE UP AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.Their high turnover rate of stylist is a tell tale sign of their bad services reputation. BEWARE ! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. They also top off their styling products they use in the shop with water and then sell it to customers. Watered down products customers pay full price for. What a scam but since most of their clients are tourists nothing is done about it. Thanks to the stylist openly telling her friend who was getting her hair done next to me.

View more comments (2)
ID
Orlando, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article