Churchill Insurance Company cancelled my car insurance

Following a bereavement, I was too ill to answer Churchill's request to provide written confirmation of my no claims bonus from my previous insurer for car insurance purposes. When I felt a little better, I wrote to them immediately and explained the situation and also said that I was writing to my previous company to obtain the proof they wanted. Before my previous company were able to reply, Churchill wrote and said they had cancelled the policy. They made no mention of my letter to them, neither did they bother to apologise for the additional stress they had caused me. I was horrified that an insurance company could treat someone in that situation like this an will never deal with them again. I suggest everyone else behaves in the same way.

Katie,

You're the *** that should have responded. No excueses.

It's 110% your fault. Why didn't you have your butch girlfriend do it for you?

ID
Nottingham, England

About

Churchill Insurance Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.churchill.com/car-insurance/black-box-original/privacy
Churchill Insurance FAQ
To read more: https://www.churchill.com/faqs
Summary

Churchill Insurance is a UK based company that deals with assuring of clients’ house property, cars, pets, health and various types of travelling. This company started to grow in 1989. During some period this insurance company has been cooperating with the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, but finally it began to operate as an independent financial institution. They have many rewards and certifications. The offices are located in Peterborough, Teeside and Bromley. The Churchill dog is their logotype. If a client wants to get a quote to some insurance package, so he or she can observe all figures and terms at the official web portal.

Churchill Insurance reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article