2014 Honda Accord Car Review

Do not take your car to church brothers I have a 2014 Honda accord which is worse then when I took it in scratches in the chrome and scratches left on the bumper and this was a return visit because the paint look like *** I do not want to deal with these people again
Naperville, Illinois
Product
2014 Honda Accord Car
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Dishonest on how repair work would be done

Church Brothers has auto body people that barely meet the min. requirement for certification. Some of Church Brothers repair people do not even have ASA certification. They have, in all outlets, had a problem with overlooking cracks in metal and using to much paint- possibly to cover up cracks. they do not match colors or sades of color to match the rest of your car. They also seem to have inappropriate or unethical relationships with claims adjustors from some insurance companies. There is a high number of former claims adjustors for some insurance companies now working for Church Brothers. Also, it is interesting that the Insurance companies use the same wording as Church Brothers when a complaint is made. Church Brothers warranty isn't worth the paper wasted to print it. They have former claims adjustors block any attempt to address problems.
Loss

Church Brothers promised to fix all damages to my Lexus and failed miserably. Don't trust them.

I took my Lexus SC 430 to Church Brothers in Indianapolis to get fixed after a minor accident. I went there because I was told how great they were. After assessing the damages, I was told they would be able to fix all the damages - including my rims and alignment issues. First of all, it took them nearly twice as long to "fix" my car. I called that morning and was told that my car was ready to pick up, but when I got there that afternoon, I was told that it wouldn't be ready for another week because they had to fix the broken piece to fix the alignment issues. Then, finally, when I went to pick it up the last time, the rims weren't fixed (after I was told they would be). When I said something, they told me that they couldn't fix them and couldn't find new ones. I later had to take them to another rim place that fixed the original ones for me. Church Brothers just didn't want to take the time to do this. To add to it, I noticed that my seat was pushed way back and the adjustment handle had been ripped off. Then, when I turned the car on, my tire pressure light was still on - meaning the tire was either flat or needed more air. When I said something, I was told that they can't fix that. So I had to drive off the lot with my tire almost flat. It is absolutely the worst service I have ever received. I will never take any cars there again. I should have gone to the dealer in the first place.
ID
#195262 Review #195262 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Decatur, Illinois

About

Church Brothers Privacy Policy
The Church Brothers Privacy Statement explains the types of information www.church-brothers.com gather and what The Company do with it. Website collect nonpublic personal information about The Client of Church Brothers The Client's vehicle and The Customer's repair transaction in connection with The User's vehicle repair at Church Brothers. Church Brothers do not sell or provide any information The Company gather to third parties who may wish to provide The Client with information about their products or services. Church Brothers may, as permitted by law, provide information about The User's repair to certain persons or organizations. As part of repairing The Customer's vehicle, and for other legally permitted purposes, Website may disclose The User's nonpublic personal information among the Church Brothers Collision Repair group of companies. Website have procedures that restrict access to nonpublic personal information about The Client to Company's employees and others who need to know that information to provide products or services to The Customer
To read more: https://www.church-brothers.com/privacy-policy
Church Brothers FAQ
Company's insurance company directs me to a shop that I don't want to use to repair Church Brothers's' car. Church Brothers, an Abra company will update The User of company services on The Customer's repair status as much as The User can handle. Just tell Church Brothers when or where and it will happen. Church Brothers, an Abra company will not need to write another estimate for The Client of Church Brothers but Website will want to review The Client's insurance estimate along side the vehicle prior to scheduling the vehicle for repairs. This will allow Church Brothers to gather any information The Company may need to preorder the exterior parts necessary to repair The User's vehicle. Yes, in order to provide the proper service and attention to detail on today's complex vehicles Church Brothers are allotting 60 minutes to prepare an estimate. The Company ask that The User of company services call and schedule the estimate at The Client's convenience. Website still take walk in estimates, but they are placed in the next available estimate slot on the schedule.
To read more: https://www.church-brothers.com/faq
Summary

Church Brothers deals with collision repair of vehicles which has been provided since 1929. Core business of the company is focused on the AutoBody repair of cars and light trucks. After the accident the company takes the customer’s car to one of 6 locations (Avon, Castleton, Downtown, Greenland, Shadeland and Zionsville), writes the estimate, works with insurance company and fixes the car. The company provides several main services. They are: claim management with customer insurance company, body and frame repair, painting, mechanical services, wheel alignments and balance, tire rotation, air conditioning, glass service, towing service and paintless dent repair (PDR). Church Brothers supplies customers with 100% satisfaction guarantee. All used parts are also covered by the respective manufacturer or supplier’s warranty.

Church Brothers reviews and complaints

Church Brothers is ranked 308 out of 1738 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article