Terrible Cake and poor service

So disappointed in my daughters cake! It was the driest cake I've ever had in my life. Even a mom choked on first ***! So embarrassing to have 20 plates of uneaten cake I asked for no spray color and I got spray on cake and cupcakes I ordered. Name misspelled and the lady said "another weird name" as she took the cake to back to fix. I spent 95.00 and felt like it ruined my daughters party. I would not recommend. I have tried to contact owner/mgr. I wrote a private Facebook message (this is how I communicated how I wanted the cake to look like). They read my msg four days ago, no reply. I called today and she said their cakes taste different because made from scratch and Ricks Bakery tastes like a box mix. I said I didn't make the comparison! I think she is used to having to defend her cakes! She said her friend got a cake out of the same batch and called back to say how good it was. This was before I ever told her my name or when I picked it up! I asked name (first name) of mgr/owner and she said they don't share that info?? Really?? A first name? I won't order again and I recommend you don't ruin your special occasion, either.
ID
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article