Chuck Ross Construction in Mabank, TX should not be allowed to erect buildings in the U.S.

I contracted with Chuck Ross Construction in Mabank, TX to erect a 30x40 "bolt together" metal shop for me- during the construction phase I was out of town alot and did not oversee the process. The crew threw together a metal building and it is held together with "screws" not bolts- and keep in mind this is a commercial type building that is 18 ft high- It is not secured to the concrete pad and it does no have an support beams -it spans over 20 ft from center to side with no support and it spans 30 ft the other way with no support The metal was supposed to 21 ft sections- some are cut 19 some are cut 20 some are cut 20 1/2 ft but none are 21 ft- so I have hugh gaps in the top of the building- where of course all the rain comes right into my shop- I have mad several attempts to get him to make it right- all I get is " I will drop by on my next visit out your way" I have been hearing that for over 5 yrs and still the building is not right but I paid over 17,000 for it in order to get it put up. So my best advise is never use this man or his company for erecting anything- even a tonka toy is way above his capability to get it done right. I live in the country but I am along way from being an uneducated *** that he apparently takes me for. SO be ware if you ever hear Chuck Ross- run the other direction in full speed.

I have had Chuck Ross Construction do over $100,000 worth of work for me over the last 30 years and have not had a problem 1 that was not taken care of. Having known this company and this man for a lifetime I find your comment very doubtful and more likely from a competitor that can not compete with him.

Especially since no contact information or address were given.

By the way, I have had him build 2 30' X 40' buildings and they have 10' walls and 12'6" peaks and do not need center supports. They are steel after all

ID
Somerville, Tennessee

About

Summary

Chuck Ross Construction, Mabank, TX : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 903.887.7384. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local.

Chuck Ross Construction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article