Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 Reviews

Show reviews that mention
repair shop lights car vehicle driving condition rear window window missing damages shop logos
Filter review

LIFETIME WARRANTY SCAM

RUN. SAVE YOURSELF GRIEF. Jeep Lifetime Extended Warranty is not honored by Jeep most of the time ! Their motto is "if its mechanical, its covered !" . This is pure BS, as after paying over 3000 for it I could not get them to even cover faulty lug nuts. Calls to dealer and Jeep were a waste of time. GO ELSEWHERE.

User's recommendation: BUY FROM A BETTER CAR MANUFACTURER.

Chestertown, New York
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Just had to replace my Jeep wiring

My Jeep ( 2017) had to have all the wiring replaced $2200. Squirrels ate my soy-base wiring.... lindagrishaw@***.com
ID
#2061649 Review #2061649 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Browerville, Minnesota
Pros
  • Love them

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 - Stay away from Hemis, they all have bad lifters, all of them, andcafter lifter goes bad it destroys the cam(4000.00 fix),, a
and MDS is the definition of MORAN
Navarre, Florida

Bad deal

I brought a 2015 Dodge Dart and I have had nothing but problems out of this car. It will just stop with out warning. The senor lights is constantly on. I have to take my car back to Hoover chrysler 5 times in side of a year of purchasing the vehicle. I tried the arbotration route but t hey were no help. I will have to get an attorney. Chrysler s hmm ould do better by t heir customers.
Product
2015 Dodge Dart Car
Reason of review
Bad quality

Took car in for auto service. It was dismantled and parts likely sold off

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 - Took car in for auto service.  It was dismantled and parts likely sold off
This irritates me to this day, and finally need to get this story out there. Busy life and not a lot of time. In September 2013 I took my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee into the Repair Shop because of an unfortunate incident that had happened. A tree from the adjacent business to my employer had fallen over the fence during a storm and one branch fell on the jeep creating a few dents but nothing in my opinion that could not easily be repaired. So I quickly called my insurance company who referred me to this nearby dealership repair shop. I drove the jeep to the dealership and patiently waited for a return call for a repair assessment. On the 2nd day I still had not heard anything and so I called the dealership. They advised that the Jeep was totaled out. Somewhat confused I asked how the jeep could be totaled when clearly I drove it there. They advised that the damages exceeded the value of the vehicle and it was totaled out. I advised that I would be picking the jeep up to get a second opinion. They advised that the jeep was no longer in driving condition. In shock I asked what do you mean I drove it there in perfect driving condition? They advised simply that it was totaled. I advised that I would be there immediately to assess what they mean by totaled out. When I arrived they directed me to the back of the parking lot behind the repair shop where I was horrified to find that my jeep had been dismantled. Tail lights were missing, roof rail missing, rear window missing, ALL interior trim panels had been torn off and strewn about the inside of the vehicle, all the jeep logos were removed, rear window missing. I said who the f….? authorized you to do this to my jeep? The only response I received was that the jeep was totaled and that’s why it had already been dismantled. I requested the dealership to put it back together. They then stated that not only would they charge for the repair that I initially asked for them to assess, but they would also charge to put it back together and replace the missing parts that seemed already to have been sold off or possibly assembled to another vehicle. Ultimately I decided to accept the total amount assessed to the insurance company. However, in retrospect I should not have done that. I was forced into buying a new car. I also did not realize this, but my insurance rates doubled as a result of the insurance claim. I highly advise at all cost avoid having any repair work completed at this dealership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I take a vehicle in for service. It is in writing and clearly stated with the service manager.

(In no way are they given permission to begin any repairs without contacting me in person to go over reasons for such repairs and explanations for costs)

Why didn't you call the police? Attorney?

You were Punked!

You were hoodwinked!

Scammed! Where did this happen?

What's the address? If you want to inform others we need ALL the info.

Which dealership and in what state?

View more comments (1)
Service
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 Car Repair
Cons
  • Horrified
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article