Was lied to about defective paint issue

Was told by customer service that the defective paint window trim clear coat would be fixed. 2008 Crossfire with only 23,000 miles. A case manager then told me there was nothing they cold do. I was given a big run around on this issue. No more Chryslers for me! I visited Lake Norman Chrysler in North Carolina and was told they had to take pictures and send it in. I knew this was going to be trouble at the beginning . A customer service person then told me on the phone that no matter what they would take care of the problem. Next phone call, I I was told Chrysler optics denied fixing this due to looking at pictures they said it was from a second paint job. This is not true. Also, they never had the courtesy to call me. I had to call them back after waiting weeks. Chrysler is way to cheap for me!

You expect them to warantee a finish for 4 years. yeah , get real!

ID
Alamo, California
Loss

Chrysler Collection Dept. called me because i am a neighbor

I have been receiving phone calls and messages from a representative of Chrysler Financial. He wants me to give a message to my neighbor who is the father of a delinquent customer and his daughter doesn't even live in our state. I called Chrysler to ask why they were calling me and supposedly talked to a supervisor of their collections department. I asked how they obtained my name and phone number and he said, " Well we have our resources ". I said you mean like the public phone directory? I didn't know if my neighbors daughter had used me as a reference. But to find out that Chrysler's Financial department polls addresses on the same street as their delinquent customers and starts calling them even though they are not customers or co signers is amazing.
ID
Silver Spring, Maryland

About

Chrysler Collection Return Policy
For the best experience on Company's site, be sure to turn on Javascript in The Client's browser. www.collection.chrysler.com are required by law to collect sales tax on deliveries to those states where The Company are located. The Company will be adding the appropriate sales taxes for The Client's area where required in CA, GA and MI. If an expedited delivery option is available for The Client's order, the option will appear during Chrysler Collection's' checkout process. Items shipped from Company's warehouse cannot be shipped internationally, except for Puerto Rico. Payment must be made by credit card, and the shipment can take up to 3 weeks to be received. Please contact customer service to place an international order. All orders can be placed using a credit card. American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted. The Client's discount will be shown on the next screen. Please note that The Client may only use one code per order.
To read more: https://www.collection.chrysler.com/faq/#returns
Chrysler Collection FAQ
To read more: https://www.collection.chrysler.com/faq/
Summary

Clothes and accessories can be purchased online from the Chrysler Collection store. The assortment line is defined by such items as pullovers, sweaters, jackets, shirts, professional accessories and caps for male and female customers. The company also distributes goods for travel and home. Among them are cigar cases, steel bottles, travel tumblers, vacuum tumblers, luggage sets, cosmetic cases, etc. those who frequently shop at the Chrysler Collection store are offered gift cards which guarantee certain discounts on all goods. New arrivals are regularly updating the supply of the described firm. Concerning the payment means, they support Visa and MasterCard as well as electronic money. In order to improve customer service, Chrysler Collection has special surveys which show the level of clients` satisfaction and promotes itself in social networks.

Chrysler Collection reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article