Most horrible experience for new mom

My daughter went in to labor and delivery on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 with the hopes of having the perfect delivery, nope. The nursing staff at this hospital is the laziest I've ever seen. She was asked why she was in labor and delivery by the first nurse. I was adk 2 more times by the staff of the hospital. Is there another reason why someone goes to labor and delivery that I'm unaware of? They made her sit in the waiting room for a room to be cleaned. When she was finally in her room, the nurse checked her and she was dilated to 1. After 2 hours we went to get a nurse because she was screaming in pain. The first nurse that came was unable to find her cervix so she called in another nurse. All *** broke loose. They couldn't find the baby's heartbeat and my daughter was in distress. She ended up having an emergency c section. This was not how she planned in having her first child. Then, the nursing staff in the post partum, were just as lazy and uncaring. I spoke with the Director of Nursing for the labor and delivery and she was more upset that someone cursed during the c section than anything else I told her. My daughter's Dr couldn't explain what happened and why she had to have a c section. My daughter and granddaughter are doing well, but I just don't want anyone else to have to go through what she went through. It was heartbreaking.
ID
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Service
Christus Health Nurse
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Resolved: NEVER Give Christus Health Insurance Your Bank Information

NEVER Give Christus Health Insurance Your Bank Information
Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad enough). As of this morning I had not gotten my money back, though my $265 monthly payment check has been cashed. Now they are telling me it’s going to be 5-7 days to get my $1,217 back. Taking $1,217 could result in hundreds of dollars of overdraft fees. This is not just “inconvenient”. What if my rent check was due? What if I had an emergency? What if I need to buy groceries? I've only got about $100 left in my checking account after this fraudulent charge. I have emailed them asking to a) Give me my money back NOW. b) Delete every piece of financial information they have about me in their accounts. I do NOT want these people having access to my bank account. No one has replied. I hate sounding like a ranting lunatic, but for a company to take $1,200 out of your bank account IN ERROR and then not put it back for 5-7 business days is disastrous for some of us. Never give these people your bank account info. When I spoke with the first customer service agent, she immediately recognized my problem. Apparently it happens frequently.
Resolved
ID
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Service
Christus Health Health Insurance
Cons
  • Being wrongly charged 1200
Reason of review
Fraudulent charge
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Christus Health Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.christushealth.org/christus-health/internet-privacy-statement
Top Christus Health Services

Health Insurance, Nurse

Christus Health Pros and Cons

Cons: Being wrongly charged 1200

Summary

Christus Health is a not-for-profit health system. It was founded in January 1999 when Houston's Sisters of Charity Health Care System and San Antonio's Incarnate Word Health System merged. The company headquarters is based in Irving, Texas, USA. Christus Health includes over 60 hospitals, 175 clinics, and many other health ventures. It specializes in care provision and patients support. Available plans are as follows: individuals & families, medicare advantage, medicaid & CHIP, and US family health plan. The organization can also help with research including planning, feasibility review, development, and implementation. Christus Health also has a Human Subject Research Protection office. The services are provided in Chile, Mexico, and the United States.

Christus Health reviews and complaints

Christus Health is ranked 219 out of 2226 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article