Christine Rose Photography http://www.lilangelphotos.com/ is a ***-artist.

Christine Rose Photography This Photographer took my money and promised me a CD copy of my wedding photos (colored and colored black and whites). All we received was a link to her website to view a few of the pictures. She never sent us anything or did any of the work she promised in our agreement. When I kept asking, she told me to print my own pictures from her website and I haven't from her since. The pictures on the link were really poor in quality, I was shocked since the pictures on her web pages seem nice. She ruined my wedding experience and I have no pictures to recollect the day.

This person is not telling the truth. I have written confirmation of the receipt of the images on a high resolution DVD. She hired me to take some portraits of her ceremony -- and to provide apx 30 pictures on CD.

I have email correspondence confirming receipt of the disc.

Some of the pictures were uploaded to a Proof gallery so that she could view them until I prepared a disc for her.

I was in the hospital for 1 month after complications from a botched surgical procedure -- and went home on an IV for the next month. I suffered a perforated colon was on life support and almost died. I made sure that she was apprised of the situation.

Her wedding consisted of 4 people at a hotel -- she was late -- I stayed well beyond the hour I was paid for ( a portrait session) and offered to come and take some portraits the next day because it was raining outside and by the time it stopped it was dark.

I am a hard-working photographer that takes pride in my work and I resent being called a ***-artist. All of the work on my web site was done by me. Of course you can not compare a one hour quickie ceremony with 4 people, a justice of the peace in a hotel lobby with a normal wedding.

I have been working as a photographer for 20 years plus and have never had anyone accuse me of not delivering photos.

This report is untrue and libelous.

ID
Norwalk, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article